What I’m sharing with others
I teach modules on:
- Radical right parties (SK1137)
- Gender and welfare (SK1137)
- Introduction to Applied Research Design and Quantitative Methods (SF2324).
- Citizens, Politicians, and the Media: Evaluating Democratic Processes (SF2222)
- Political Scientists in Professional Life (SK1421)
I supervise theses on the Bachelor and Master level. From my first two years doing that, I notice patterns of questions that come up for almost every student. Though every student and every thesis is different, I’m currently developing a guide that is meant to help students deal with the most common questions. If you think this guide could be helpful for you as a student or for you as a teacher/researcher (for your students…), please feel free to use and share it. If you have questions, comments, or suggestions for improvements, please reach out to Luca.firstname.lastname@example.org. Ideally, this guide will be continuously developed (until this paper on the relationship between sugar intake and conservatism is published…).